THE LAKE DISTRICT EDGES MOUNTAIN CHALLENGE
- Take on 4 of the most iconic scrambles in the Lakes and stand on 7 wainwrights
- Complete Striding Edge, Swirrel Edge
- Complete Sharps and Halls Fell Ridge
- An incredible distance 34 Km / 21 miles
- 2365 Meters of uphill epicness !!!
Totally unique to Mountain Adventure and the brain Child of our owner Jack. The Challenge is simple – to walk along all 4 of the most iconic mountain edges the Lake District has to offer in the fastest time possible.
Starting in Glenridding and Finishing in Threlkeld this challenge covers some serious distance as well as some big ups. You’ll need to be fit & strong as well able to walk for up to 12 hours or more this challenge is fully supported with qualified, experienced guides who know how to get you across some of the most unforgiving terrains the Lakes has to offer. Unlink most mountain walk events this challenge doesn’t have a stop and rest point at every mile this is all about being on the mountains and really pushing yourself. There is however one refreshment stop a little over halfway.
EVENT PACKAGE AND COST
Open Event option: £60 per person – Our most popular way of doing this challenge. Due to the nature of this event we cap the group sizes to 8 people. Your’ll be joined by other people who are just as psyched and ready to complete the challenge as quickly as you are.
Private Event option: £90 per person – Got a group of friends or colleagues that fancy giving this ago? If your group size is between 5 – 10 and you want a certain date then a private booking is 100% the best option.
Bookable dates for 2019
- April 20th – Sold out – £60
- May 11th – 5 Spaces – £60
- June 8th / 22nd – Sold Out – £60
- August 24th – 7 Spaces – £60
Bookable dates for 2020
- April 10th – 10 spaces- £60
- April 24th – 10 Spaces – £60
- June 13th – 10 spaces- £60
Booking couldn’t be easier simply select the dates you want using the calendar below, select the total amount of participants and then follow the instructions – As easy as that!