NATIONAL 3 PEAK’S – THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN CHALLENGE EVENT.
2020 DATES NOW ONLY – £200 pp
- Take on the 3 highest mountains in the UK
- Complete all 3 peaks in 24 hours or under
- Walk over 24 mile’s with 3000 meters of uphill
Our National 3 Peaks challenge is a fast-paced, physically challenging event should be on everyone’s bucket list.
The National 3 Peaks challenge is to walk up and down all 3 peak’s of the United Kingdoms highest Mountain tops ( 1 in each country ) – Ben Nevis ( 1344 mt ), Scafell Pike (978 mt ) and Snowdon ( 1085 mt) in under 24 hours.
Over the course of the 24 hours, you will walk 24 miles and ascent over 3000 meters.
Above all this challenge is all about not messing around and therefore certainly not for the faint-hearted. Because of this you’re going to need plenty of grit, determination and motivation as you walk your way around these iconic 3 peaks.
However if you complete it within the 24 hours you’ll be rewarded with the satisfaction of knowing you have completed one of the UK’s hardest mountain challenges.
Interested in knowing more about the National 3 peaks challenge. Check out our latest blog post
NATIONAL 3 PEAKS PACKAGE’S AND COSTS
Group option: £300 per person- Our most popular option. You will have a guide for each mountain top as well as being fully supported. You will be picked up from Fort William and dropped off at Liverpool. Should you have a group of 5 or more this is the option for you.
Private group: If you have a group of 10 or more ? We can run your event privately on a date that is convenient for you. Your have your guide and transport supplied
Bookable dates for 2020
- September 12th
- September 26th
- October 3rd / 10th / 17th / 24th / 31st
Bookable dates for 2021
- April 24 – 6 spaces
- May 15 – 6 spaces
- May 22nd – 6 spaces
- June 12th – 6 spaces
- June 19th – 6 spaces
- July 17th – 6 spaces
- August 24th – 6 spaces
- September 11th – 6 spaces
- September 18th – 6 spaces
Booking couldn’t be easier simply select the dates you want using the calendar below, select the total amount of participants and then follow the instructions – As easy as that!
TYPICAL OPEN 3 PEAKS ITINERARY
- 10.00 – 11.00 – Pick up from either Glasgow central train station or Glasgow airport
- 14.00 – Arrive at Fort William – Here you will have a chance to pick up any last supply’s from Morrison’s
- 15.00 – Start Ben Nevis
- 20.00 – Finish Ben Nevis and depart for Scafell Pike
- 00.00 – Arrive at Wasdale Head to start Scafell Pike
- 04.00 – Finish on Scafell Pike and depart for Snowdon
- 09.00 – Arrive at Snowdon ready to start our final peak
- 15.00 – Finish on Snowdon