NATIONAL 3 PEAKS – THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN CHALLENGE EVENT
2019 DATES NOW ONLY – £200 pp
- Take on the highest mountains in the UK
- Tackle Scafell Pike at Night and watch the sunrise
- Finish in Wales on Snowdon
- Complete all 3 peaks in 24 hours or under
This fast paced and physically challenging event should be on everyone’s bucket list, Your challenge is to complete all 3 peaks (1 in each country of the UK) – Ben Nevis ( 1344 mt ), Scafell Pike (978 mt ) and Snowdon ( 1085 mt) in under 24 hours.
Over the course of the day you will walk around 25 miles and ascent over 3000 meters. This challenge is not about messing around and not for the faint hearted. Your’ll need plenty of grit and determination as you walk your way around these iconic 3 peaks. That said if you complete the challenge your’ll be rewarded with the satisfaction of knowing you have completed one of the UK’s hardest mountain challenges.
NATIONAL 3 PEAKS PACKAGES AND COSTS
Open Bus option: £255 per person (NOW £200 Early birds discount) Our most popular option. You will have a guide for each mountain top as well as being fully supported, with transport picking you up from Glasgow train station and dropping you off at Chester . Your will also get a completion medal as well as plenty of water along the way .
Guide only option: £250 per mountain. If you require just a guide our qualified and experienced Mountain Leaders will meet you at one or more of the 3 mountain tops. They will ensure you get up and down in the time required as safely as possible. This is a popular choice on Scafell Pike which is often done at night and can be difficult if you don’t know it.
Bookable dates for 2019
- May 11th 2019 – 15 spaces
- June 1st 2019 – 15 spaces
- June 22nd 2019 – 15 spaces
- July 12th 2019 – 15 spaces
- July 26th – 15 spaces
- August – 10th – 15 spaces
- August 23rd – 15 spaces
Booking couldn’t be easier simply select the dates you want using the calendar below, select the total amount of participants and then follow the instructions – As easy as that!
TYPICAL OPEN 3 PEAKS ITINERARY
- 10.00 – 11.00 – Pick up from either Glasgow central train station or Glasgow airport
- 14.00 – Arrive at Fort William – Here you will have a chance to pick up any last supply’s from Morrison’s
- 15.00 – Start Ben Nevis
- 20.00 – Finish Ben Nevis and depart for Scafell Pike
- 00.00 – Arrive at Wasdale Head to start Scafell Pike
- 04.00 – Finish on Scafell Pike and depart for Snowdon
- 09.00 – Arrive at Snowdon ready to start our final peak
- 15.00 – Finish on Snowdon