NATIONAL 3 PEAK’S – THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN CHALLENGE EVENT
2020 DATES NOW ONLY – £200 pp
- Take on the 3 highest mountains in the UK
- Complete all 3 peaks in 24 hours or under
- Walk over 24 miles with 3000 meter of up hill.
This is a fast paced and physically challenging event that should be on everyone’s bucket list. Because of this your challenge is to complete all 3 peak’s (1 in each country of the UK) – Ben Nevis ( 1344 mt ), Scafell Pike (978 mt ) and Snowdon ( 1085 mt) in under 24 hours.
Over the course of 24 hours, you will walk 25 miles and ascent over 3000 meters. This challenge is not about messing around and not for the faint-hearted. Your going to need plenty of grit, determination and motivation as you walk your way around these iconic 3 peaks. Thats said if you complete it within the 24 hours you’ll be rewarded with the satisfaction of knowing you have completed one of the UK’s hardest mountain challenges.
Interested in knowing more about the National 3 peaks challenge. Go have a look at our blog post https://www.mountainadventurelakedistrict.co.uk/national-3-peaks/
NATIONAL 3 PEAKS PACKAGE’S AND COSTS
Group option: £200 per person- Our most popular option. You will have a guide for each mountain top as well as being fully supported. You will be picked up from Fort William and dropped off at Liverpool. Should you have a group of 5 or more this is the option for you.
Guide only option: £250 per mountain. If you require just a guide our qualified and experienced Mountain Leaders will meet you at one or more of the 3 mountain tops. Our team will ensure you get up and down in the time required as safely as possible. This is a popular choice on Scafell Pike which is often done at night and can be difficult if you don’t know it.
Bookable dates for 2020
- April 04th
- April 25th
- June 13th
- June 20th
- June 27th
- July 11th
- August 8th
- September 19th
Booking couldn’t be easier simply select the dates you want using the calendar below, select the total amount of participants and then follow the instructions – As easy as that!
TYPICAL OPEN 3 PEAKS ITINERARY
- 10.00 – 11.00 – Pick up from either Glasgow central train station or Glasgow airport
- 14.00 – Arrive at Fort William – Here you will have a chance to pick up any last supply’s from Morrison’s
- 15.00 – Start Ben Nevis
- 20.00 – Finish Ben Nevis and depart for Scafell Pike
- 00.00 – Arrive at Wasdale Head to start Scafell Pike
- 04.00 – Finish on Scafell Pike and depart for Snowdon
- 09.00 – Arrive at Snowdon ready to start our final peak
- 15.00 – Finish on Snowdon