EXPERIENCE ENGLAND’S HIGHEST MOUNTAIN TOP WHILE WATCHING THE SUNSET
EXPLORE AND SEE THIS AMAZING MOUNTAIN IN A UNIQUE WAY…. BY NIGHT!
Watch the Sunset in a truly unique way . Take in the amazing feeling as the sun goes down over the Lake District . This is an amazing way to walk up England highest mountain and even more memorable way to end 1 day and start another . We will be departing from the Wasdale head National trust camp site car park at approx 3 hours before the sunset, this will give us plenty of time to walk up the mountain at a leisurely pace and be able enjoy being out on the mountains once on the summit time for watch the sunset drink some champagne and see the day out.
We will then walk down in darkness under the guidance of our mountain leaders which will take around 3 hours . Its Mountain Adventure Lake District custom to then head to the Wasdale head inn pub ( 5 mins away ) to have a drink and relax by the camp fire.
We will have a photographer on hand to take some snaps of the event for you look back on
Champagne on the top provided! For all participants over 18s.
Bookable dates for 2019
- Saturday, 23rd March | £35 pp | Sunset – 18.32 Departing Wasdale at – 14.30 | Sold Out
- Saturday, April 27th | £35 pp | Sunset 20.38 Departing Wasdale – 17.30 | 3 Spaces
- Saturday, 21st September | £35 pp | Sunset – 19.14 Departing Wasdale -16.00 | 8 Spaces
Bookable dates for 2020
- Saturday, 15th Feb | £35 pp | Sunset TBC| 12spaces
- Saturday, April 18th | £35 pp | Sunset TBC | 12 spaces
- Saturday, May30th| £35 pp | Sunset -TBC | 10 Spaces
- Saturday, July 11th| £35 pp | Sunset -TBC | 10 Spaces
- Saturday, July 18th| £35 pp | Sunset -TBC | 10 Spaces
Booking couldn’t be easier simply select the dates you want using the calendar below, select the total amount of participants and then follow the instructions – As easy as that!